Monday, November 19, 2007

writer's block


so nothing really interesting has been happening here as of late. the humans are never around... and when they are, they've been putting stuff in boxes.

I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

and I'm resigned to the fact. this occurs with startling regularity, and so I am convinced one of the following must be true:

1. they are secret agents.

while this romantic notion is the most exciting, and fills my mind with thoughts of spies and subterfuge, trench coats and sabotage (and would explain all the puzzles and codes the short-hair loves) these humans just simply aren't smart enough, or quick enough, or ninja-ey enough for this to be the explanation.

2. they are running from the law.

however, they're too straight to be crooks, their getaway car is a joke, and I've never seen a bag of loot.

3. I'm in the witness protection program and have amnesia.

this is the most likely scenario. they rarely let me out (and never unchaperoned) and every now and then they let me look at a one-cat lineup, where I always involuntarily hiss and feel very hostile towards the subject. they then close the door, say, "good piscin!" and then act as if nothing just happened. (this has happened four times, I've been attacked once, and one subject was in a cage) the memories I do have, are they even real? has my whole "life" been a lie? OH, and always, ALWAYS after this occurs, we relocate to a new living-cubicle.

No comments: